August 22, 2021

Silly me

He is my one and only love… the love of my life, someone that i want to hold tightly forever and love him with all my heart and strength… And i can be quite silly at times perhaps i just want to hear his word of affirmation, saying he love and care about me. Even though i can feel his love for me but maybe sometimes i just need him to tell me that he feels and love the same way as i do. hehehe then i will be on cloud nine the whole day.

I believe that somehow something were just meant to be. how i met him, how we started our conversation, How he smile and his dimple melt my heart, how he look at me when we talk about our hobbies, friends and life, How he hold my hands and call me gf for the first time, how he wanna kiss me but i ended up with a blurp into my face, How my love for him grow fonder every single day, how he bought me roses again and again to surprised me, how he shyly proposed to me, how he take care of me when i fell down, how he accompany me when i pms haha, how he make fun of me everyday, how we torture each other with our farts, how he tolerate my occasionally nonsensical temper, how he always make an effort to call even though he’s busy, how we talk rubbish on video call, eat apples during the call, How we were both busy working and still kept the video call going, how we spend our rainy weekend lazing on bed falling asleep and him recorded my snoring, things just happened and my love for him just keep growing every single day. 
Awww and i love you x3000 my baby chia 👶🏻 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt twitt...

    follow me on Twitter