January 1, 2015

平凡之旅

Early that morning everything that took place makes me has this weird feeling hanging... it's like final desination, first thing yy told me radio mentioned some parts of jb flooding, wow flood till JB I thought Malacca might be affected as well, quickly did a check online no special news on Malacca flooding. Quickly bathe and Dash out of the my house. Went to coffee shop downstair hoping to grab some kopi and bread. Most of them were closed on Monday, nevermind I just queue at the first stall I saw selling coffee, when I was waiting for my coffee, the cleaner walk beside me drop a coffee cup right infront of me. As Chinese always relates broke plates and cups to bad omen, I thought oooh why so careless. After my drink, I went to the pancake stall, guess what the owner away on toilet break. I waited patiently for that 2slice of peanut/redbean pancake, but thought to myself, wow, is these happening just to deter me to catch my coach? Haaa.. no way I m still going... I hop on the cab and got to queen street smoothly without jam. I thought at least no jam today :) while waiting for my 707 express, I saw this punk looking ang moh rushing to the ticket counter at 10:15am saying that he reserved a ticket at 10:30am, they told him he's at the wrong bus terminal, it's at little India. O_o I hoped he didn't missed his bus. I boarded the 707 express, the woodland causeway & Malaysia checkpoint were pretty smooth traffic, but the moment we are driving to the first toll checkpoint, there's a slow down in traffic. I thought it was  common cos most car forget to top up and will jammed up the I called it "tambus 你来"... hmm I was wrong I caught a glimpse of the policeman and a huge truck, next thing I know a person lying on the floor.. my instinct immediately told me to closed my eyes shut! I m just scared to see people getting hurt on road, thats why there's a saying, 马路如虎口。hmmm then I thought why are all these bad omens happening when I m alone... :'( and it was raining that day, all the way to melaka.

Finally got to my voyage cottage, my room was small and simple. But I would say the cleanliness at kawan kawan were much better. But I m overall happy with my small little space. After I got back from my cycling, I realised the whole guesthouse was occupied by 10-15 pax from the same family. My nightmare started that very night!!!! They kept stomping up and down the staircase, shouting across the corridor, kids accidentally knock on my door... I can say my tolerance level are pretty high, but this family, they completely changed me into an angry devil hidding behind 203 cursing and swearing at them behind the thin door. I was falling asleep around 11-12,and they came back after dinner, with all the stomping and shouting with additional baby screaming and crying till 1am, I wanted to just stomp out the door and tell them off!!!! !@#$%^&* I didn't! Haaa I think I sux at confrontation. The 2nd night,guesthouse make arrangement to move all of them upstairs, but didn't help at all, the stomping continues.... I m just glad I m now on my way back to my peaceful home....

The location of the guesthouse was good, directly opposite was the famous satay stall and where I had my morning traditional coffee, bread and egg. Morning they serve breakfast. At 2pm, it will transform into a satay stall. I had 10 sticks of satay and 1 rice. I feel like monster eating 10, but the satay guy look at me and ask if I had enough? Want some more? Haaa... I got the tam chiak look I think.

Elson recommended a bike shop so I thought to go explore when its still bright. Just nice I walked past a J mini mart that rent bike,rent the white bike for 10RM a day. have to either pass her your driving license or 200RM deposit. the aunite ask if I was alone, I said "yes, why? Is it dangerous to ride around alone?" She say no, she say since I m alone she shall give me a better bike. Haaa.... I laughed and say oh, I can cycle faster!! So sweet of her. I found the bike shop the moment I turn into jalan Ong Kim wee... they don't carry tern bike, but I saw java bike selling $1400RM I want to slap myself, for the $$ I paid for my tern I can get the same bike but higher spec! ╰_╯end up buying cycling pants and bike shampoo to curb my 洁癖.(¯(●●)¯)

Second day went to makhota area to shop. Actually nothing much to see or buy, Haaa cos Xmas I just went to Tesco at JB.  Sports wear are still cheaper in Singapore as compare to Malaysia. I was also hunting for lao po bing, sister like to eat and can't find the right one the other time we came together. So my mission is to find from this photo. (My brotherinlaw in the pic, buying lao po bing)

.... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt twitt...

    follow me on Twitter