February 11, 2009

wasabi bean


omg.. i can never ever imagine myself eating wasabi green bean... the taste still sting & stink my mouth..

firstly, i really hate the taste of wasabi in my mouth..
secondly, i hate the smell...
i hate wasabi...

and now, i'm munching 1 at a time slowly.... hahaaaa.. people do change and so does everything.. and how can we be so sure about everything in our life?

i'm so shocked when shiyu told me that she's getting engaged on her birthday this year!! that's was really unexpected/unforeseen, i won't even think of marriage when i was in my past relationship for freaking 2 yrs. but i'm really happy for her, cos i believe she one of thoes few that strike lottery in love. :) and i'm those that bought a few times without luck and decided that i shall not waste my time. hurhur~

really need to meet up with her soon... dig out all the secrets... muahaahaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt twitt...

    follow me on Twitter