February 8, 2009

Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments

Moi watched The curious case of Benjamin button last night... This movie surprised me, i'm not those who can take slow still plot. I'll fall asleep and lost my interest. In this case, i enjoyed the movie, totally awe-some.

"Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments" a quote for the movie, Bb tells an epic love story about a guy that starts aging backwards. I was waiting for them to be together at their perfect age :) i feel sad for him to age backwards, eventhough he experiences life in a totally different light, but he can't grow old normally, watch his kids grow up and be with his love ones, kind of depressed to watch that happened. everytime i look at pitt's eyes (wooo i love), seems to feel his quietness, sadness. Different and full of emo thoughts.

hmmm..

TCCOBB - 4.5/5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt twitt...

    follow me on Twitter