June 3, 2013

减肥时间到了

Today reached home suddenly got the urge to go running... As I blog... My dad watching "女人我最大" in the living room sure or not.... Must be snoring and meeting 周公。*Mum scolding dad again for not turning the tv off*

Stamina wasn't that good today, feeling tired than usual, stop after 3km... Must be because of Stomach no food... Went back to my block and walk up the steps.. Thought as least do some static workout train muscle haaaaa... Step by step up to my HDB L13... On my way down in the lift, bumped to a group of youngster coming into the lift... They didn't even pressed the lift to L1, well being very kind and nice, I pressed the button for them and i alighted at L2... Thinking to myself  that i must be really weird... Whole face red red...Running late at night... climb up the hdb and took lift down L2.

what to do... No time to run during the day... At night scared ppl Loh..


My running shoe quite nice hor...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt twitt...

    follow me on Twitter