August 29, 2012

i had a funny dream last night


just yesterday, corinne fang and me watsapp-ing when's our next nepal trek...targeting end of next year to annapurna.. maybe i missing nepal and i had a funny dream last night.. haha.. and woke up telling myself, i must be prepared for my next trip...
                                               
I was packing to Nepal, no idea what the hell I was packing and which trek we are going.. just carry my 40l backpack took a flight and meet ah fang in nepal... we are with a group of women team.. I was thirsty looking to buy a bottle of mineral water shocked to open my wallet and found out that  I forgot to change $ for this trip all the notes are in SGD. It's okay.. I borrowed from ah fang.. then out of sudden, I was looking through my bag for stuff... well I forgot to bring toiletries, forgot to bring under garment...socks...  toilet paper and wet tissue.. haha it's a must.. Cos at ebc trek, we use wet wipe to clean  ourselves whenever we can't bathe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt twitt...

    follow me on Twitter