April 15, 2010

Remembering Phil Harris - Captain with Big Heart

I will always miss him and remembering him on deadliest catch.

he's was my favourite captain on deadliest catch on cornelia marie, his 2 kids are always driving him mad... DC still feature him and his crew on this season 6. I've been waiting for DC6 to release for so long and i didn't even know Phil died on 9th Febuary this year. silly me....

a feeling of sadness reaches me as i watched the latest season of deadliest catch, makes me wanna cry that this will be phil last season on deadliest catch. i still hope he had a great time this season, filling his boat with full pot of king crabs...
"If you want to be stressed out,if you want to be cranky, if you want to be hungry and tired, get a crab boat."
"The funny thing about it is, I wouldn't trade it for the world." - Capt. phil harris
an ex-colleague of my current workplace suffered from aneurism and currently in high dependency unit still in coma. Really pray and hope that he can wake up from his dream and get well soon.

希望大家平平安安,身体健康,天下太平。
这个世界好像病了,赶快好起来吧!


雨过天晴后, 就一定会有彩虹哦。


我有点贪心,希望有两道

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitt twitt...

    follow me on Twitter